Monday, July 11, 2011

I see you! PikaBoo!



                 Snow Wolfhunter (Creator and Owner of Pikaboo) wearing "Moon" Glitter Dress
                                                                        Price: L$99


 When looking for a good place to buy nice clothing it can be quite difficult at times, which is the reason why I was ecstatic when I found PikaBoo!   I was just as excited when I got to interview the owner of the wonderful clothing for sale there!

  Snow Wolfhunter, Obviously puts a lot of hard work and dedication into her wonderful creations!  But, I was curious as to which of the outfits she's made is she most proud of.  She said that the creation she is most proud of is the one she is currently working on,  it doesn't have a name yet, but I got the chance to see the work in progress and it looks WONDERFUL!

  I then asked, "How long did it take you to learn to make clothes on Second Life?"  She responded, "Well, quite some time, till I learned to use templates and sculpted items, about last two months I have been selling my items, but all in all - I'm still learning"

  A favorite question for me to ask designer would have to be "What are some of your personal favorite places to shop?"   I was surprised to find that Snow and I have very similar taste in the places we shop!  She told me her favorite stores are "GAWK, Truth, and Vulo" 

  Snow started designing clothing as something to do for fun, and she has began to get really good at it!  I think the clothing at PikaBoo expresses individuality and flair!  

  I just want to thank Snow Wolfhunter (The owner of PikaBoo) for taking the time to let me interview her,  I also wish her the best with her endeavours and look forward to seeing many more marvelous creations!

   Below are some Items you can find from PikaBoo at https://marketplace.secondlife.com/

  Item's Name:   "Ary" Sweater Jacket, Pink
  Item's Price:      L$140


 







  Item's Name: "Dina" knee socks sandals
black/gray

 Item's Price:   L$170

No comments:

Post a Comment