Sunday, December 19, 2010

Delinda Dyrssen, The True Beauty of Second Life

   Today's blog is quite special to me and to many other residents of Second Life.... In todays blog we will honor a true Second Life beauty inside and out Delinda Dyrssen.

   Delinda was a beautiful person full of interests and hobbies.  Her Favorite Animals were horses, she loved sailing, and she was a producer for many shows on SLTV including "Tonight Live with Pailsey Beebe"  yet she always had time for others and was always there to help.

   Delinda had a beautiful Memorial Service in Second Life full of people who loved and cared for her.  

  Delinda was loved by everyone.  In fact I can not think of a single person who disliked her and I know I speak for the rest of her family and Friends when I say, "I will miss your sense of humor, the fact that you were always there for me, your friendliness and kindness, but most of all Delinda, I will miss seeing you on Second Life, but I know you are in a better place now and I'm glad that you will now feel no pain or sorrow.  


  Today's post was dedicated to a beautiful woman with a huge heart, Delinda Dyrssen, You will be missed..

God saw you getting tired, and a cure was not to be.  So he wrapped his arms around you and whispered, "Come to me." with Tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away, but although we loved you dearly we could not make you stay.  A golden heart stopped beating, hardworking hands at rest.  God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.

- unknown author



- Gabriella Deezul

No comments:

Post a Comment