Thursday, December 23, 2010

GAWK!

  It is always my privilege to write about any designer or person from Second Life.  But today's post is especially important to me because it's about my new favorite store "Gawk!"

  The thing that makes Gawk so special to me is the fact that you can buy the outfits pieces separately or by color.  With the variety of style this store has to offer you can have hundreds of different outfits made just from mixing and matching your clothing.  It also has pieces that can go with your other clothing designers clothes for instance, I LOVE the store Nyte'N'Day,  and the outfit "Genuflect" Is probably my favorite from there (I have it in white) I like to wear my white or black arm warmers with my genuflect outfit!

   My favorite piece from Gawk, is the striped Cashmere sweater in white.  Think the sweater looks especially nice while wearing the grey low waist Jeans (Grunge)

      I have a lot of respect for the time and effort clothing designers put forth into working on their clothing.  I can tell Mell McMahon takes a lot of time on her clothing and works very hard to make her clothing look spectacular!   

    To find Gawk's store go to http://www.slmarketplace.com/ and type in Gawk!  I hope everyone finds something to buy it's a great store and there is a lot of work put into the clothing!!!  Thanks for reading!

- Gabriella Deezul

No comments:

Post a Comment