Thursday, December 16, 2010

Interview with Miss. Virtual World 2011 Finalist: "Glitter Bolissima"

  Today Resi-Talk took a very special chance to take the time out and interview one of this year's Miss Virtual World Finalists "Glitter Bolissima."

     The Miss Virtual World Pageant is one of Second Life's biggest modeling pageants women from all over the Second Life grid send in their picture each month to be accepted as a semi-finalist than all the semi-finalists do a "walk off" to see who gets accepted as a finalist this goes on a few months during the summer.  Once all the finalists are picked is when they begin the fun!  This year they had a Glam Halloween show, and they just finished a Lingerie show.  The Final show is this Saturday on the 18th of December 2010.

    We asked Glitter, what the first thing that went through her head was when she got accepted to be in the pageant she gave us this, "My first thought when I was accepted into MVW was disbelief.  Then a few seconds later was total excitement, I was really surprised!"  

   We than asked her if she could tell us about the other modeling contests she's been in on Second Life and how they compare to the Miss. Virtual World Pageant.  Glitter answered "My first pageant was the Miss SL International in 2009, it is a little similar as far as semi finals goes.  We had a walk off and they chose the finalists, But after that we went straight to the finale.  It was Mr and Ms SL International, so we had men competing too, Tesan Lane won and I won.  That was my first taste.  After that I was in the Miss Rezz Pageant, and again, it was about the same, but this one lasted a lot longer.  We had over a month of walk offs it was challenging and we were actually shown our scores after each walk off. I only scored first place in the evening gown walk off.  But somehow I did manage to win the Miss Rezz also.  After that I said to myself I wont enter another pageant again because it really is hard, but MVW came around, and well I had to at least try and I'm very glad I did. It is challenging but very rewarding too.  I made a lot of new friends in each pageant Ive been in."

  Our final question for Glitter was where is your favorite place to shop?  She replied, "My favorite place to shop is Tres Beau.  Kimmera is just the most amazing designer and friend."

  We at Resi-Talk would like to thank you for taking the time to talk with us! We also wish you the best with your modeling endeavours and we can't wait to see you on Metaverse TV this Saturday, the 18th of December 2010!  When Miss Virtual World 2011 will be crowned!

- Gabriella Deezul of Resi-Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment